Sunday, October 26, 2014

India Lights, China Shines



234 rupees I have spent for this. This is true that when “India lights, China Shines”. The every single rupee I spent on the products made in China I contribute to the economy of China. Till these lines critics would have an opinion in their about me.















I am a nationalist and think about the country and its economy and the poor manufacturing units, killing policies of the government and the cut throat competition in the markets of the country. But apart from all that when I think about the festival of light Deewali, cannot see see darkness at my house.
This time I went to the market and saw these Chinese lights and asked even shop keeper about some Indian alternative, the reply was NO. Everywhere in the market we can find the flood of these Chinese lights, but nothing made in India.
What the government had been doing for past few years, cannot we come on the same alternatives whatever we had been using some 10 years back. Or is it the government who doesn’t want to stop the import from the Chinese market. As per NDTV the trade touched 73.90 billion last year between India and China, this year it would have done definitely more than last year.  Nobody knows till when this game of “India Lights, China Shines” is going to last. The hope is again with the new government to look into this matter as well and do something so that “India Lights, India Shine” could be done on Deewali 2015.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment